Monday, February 25, 2008

On NPR this Morning

(Originally posted by Jill at Oct 15, 2007)

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article on the Wall Street Journal's blog, allthingsd.com, asking non-music industry techy types what they thought someone like me (an always semi-struggling artist) should do next with her next "album." Please forgive my hat hair.

Alison Stewart, the co-host of NPR's new morning show, The Bryant Park Project, had me on this morning to discuss the article and play a couple of songs.

Wednesday, I played Carnegie Hall--an Elton John Tribute. Don't I get to brag about that one? Usually, I am on the Comfort Inn tour.

Topical songs to write:

Something about Blackwater--with evil country music?

Ann Coulter and her fast track to Jesus?

Do you guys have some good ideas?

No comments: